PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to check which poker courses have already been passed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to check which poker courses have already been passed

could someone please tell me how i can check if i have previously passed the mtt course?

Originally posted by isohatedis View Post
    could someone please tell me how i can check if i have previously passed the mtt course?
    When logged-in click on 'My Courses' on the Home Page If the MTT Course is 'greyed-out' this means you already passed it. Raiser umbup: ***Moved to PSO Support Forum***

Comment

thanks alot royalraise85 i was after forgetting how to check

Comment

#IWontTickets

Isn't it about time you passed the Omaha Basics course, Paul? Or is there an upcoming Omaha Ticket promo?

Comment

Originally posted by KGClarke View Post
          Isn't it about time you passed the Omaha Basics course, Paul? Or is there an upcoming Omaha Ticket promo?
          hehe I skipped school that day Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.