PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last posts- staking posts missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last posts- staking posts missing

Hi team,

Being a lazying forum user I usually use the last post method to see if anything new is in the forums.

Recently the stakes I have a piece of have stopped posted (or so i thought) which is fine nothing to see....

So one Horse PM'ed me asking me to comment on a stake change, opps very sorry missed it in the forum, went on commented then noticed no update in latest postings..

So sorry for the ramble

Is this deliberate in which case I need to go to that forum as well as last post or
    is this an error and i need to switchmany thanks browser (again)

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

It is deliberate and won't, apparently, be changed.

Comment

Hi Grade b!

Yes, that was something that was intentionally done, so the best thing that I can recommend is that you go into that forum if you're a part of a stake.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

TY JWK,

I have no Problem with that and just need to make sure i'm sticking my head into that forum each day as well.

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.