PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is wrong with my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is wrong with my account

When i go to do the basic quiz, it tells me there is something wrong with my account and i need to contact support, i just want to do this quiz so i can be apart of the monthly leaderboard

http://gyazo.com/381d3271bffdc26da616494d7a654566 this is a screen cap of the error it says

Comment

Hi Sir Whalen!

You will need to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as they are the only ones that will be able to help you get this fixed.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i know it says contact support but you probably just need to fill in the 'Real money form'
        if you just go into the poker stars client

go to cashier > buy chips
        pick 'skrill' > deposit amount (think its 10 minimum)
        enter your details on the form, i.e address, etc etc
        then submit the form then just cancel the transaction.

this is what i had to do to take the test, ur not making a deposit just getting the form up so u can put in your details then just cancel that transaction, ( no card details are needed) then give it 5 mins n it should be working

hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.