PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

intellipoker.pl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intellipoker.pl

I have registered on pokerschoolonline.com but I would also like to able to access intellipoker.pl forums.

The problem is that every time I try to login on intellipoker.pl forum using my pokerschoolonline login and password I am automatically redirected to pokerschoolonline.com. Do I need to have another login and password to access intellipoker.pl? Do I need to register again? Is there something that I could try to login and stay on intellipoker.pl without beeing redirected to pokerschoolonline?

Hi witorwitor!

Members can only be a member of one of the schools. If you would like to change, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to help.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.