PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOOP 2014 Warm Up ~ Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOOP 2014 Warm Up ~ Discussion Page

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/promos/Promos/_600x200.png[/IMG] Warming Up for SCOOP !
    The Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) is one of PokerStars biggest and richest tournament festivals - offering a total prizepool of $40,000,000 and we want YOU at the tables! So we are offering you several options to 'Learn and Earn' your way into a SCOOP event by passing our MTT quiz, attending special SCOOP training sessions or simply clicking on a box. SCOOP WARM UP TOURNAMENT - 135 SCOOP TICKETS ADDED Firstly you can get your exclusive ticket to the Poker School SCOOP Warm-Up tournament on May 3rd, 12:00 ET simply by clicking the box on the
    This special SCOOP Warm-UP tournament offers some fantastic prizes as follows:
    • 1st - 3rd wins a $215 SCOOP Ticket
    • 4th - 6th wins a$109 SCOOP Ticket
    • 7th - 9th wins a $55 SCOOP Ticket
    • 10th - 96th wins a $27 SCOOP Ticket
    • 97th - 120th wins a $11 SCOOP Ticket
    • 121st - 132nd wins a $7.50 SCOOP Ticket
    • 133rd - 135th wins a $5.50 SCOOP Ticket
    This tournament is a $0.10 Freebuy (Freeroll with $0.10 rebuys). The cash prize will be distributed and awarded immediately while the tickets will come a little later. POKER SCHOOL FREEBUY SATELLITES Earn exclusive 'School Pass' tournament tickets simply by passing our MTT Quiz or attending any of our special MTT Live Training sessions here at PokerSchoolOnline between now and May 16th, 23:59 ET. Passing the MTT Quiz will reward 5x 'School Pass' tickets, each dedicated training session 1 x 'School Pass' ticket. These tickets can be used to play in any of the 'Poker School SCOOP $3.30 MTT ticket satellite [5 tickets gtd]' tournaments running daily from April 19th - May 18th at 13:00 and 19:00 ET. These tournaments are $0.30 Freebuys (Freerolls with $0.30 rebuys). If you have any questions or comments about this promotion please ask them in our Forum.
    Best of Luck Team PokerSchoolOnline [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/de/banners/psoforum.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Apr 18, 2014, 05:17 AM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

watch the woodwork open seeing as such good prizes, then again maybe not as 10c rebuys

Comment

such nice news i need a ticket to partecipeit a freeroll were u can win a ticket.i have one pso ticket (multi turnament ,i cant use it anywere) but it is no gud i need another one lol on pso work all the day haw to make dificult the things i see
      Last edited by Tomba772; Sat Apr 19, 2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.