PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Test Wont work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Test Wont work?

hey im new and have recently started the new 'Bankroll Builder' promotion.

i have been told that i am eligible and that my 1st step was to read through the material and then take the test. I did this and then attempted to take the test but was told, 'There is a problem with your account, please contact, support@pokerschoolonline.com

i got a reply back and they said that i would have to enter details into the 'Real Money Form' but i cant find it anywhere, is it on the site or is it on the client somewhere?

they said in the e-mail that this should resolve my problem, which i think means that i would then be able to take the online quiz, right?

has anyone else had this problem and did they manage to resolve the issue, any info or help would be appreciated.

thanks Padpilot

Hi, You'll need to enter this info into your PokerStars account in the client, not here at the school Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

hey, i have enetered these details into poker stars client but still nothing? i enetered my address and DOB, the field for my name would not allow me to eneter anything!

do i have to put my card details in?

Comment

there should be an option for open real money account, it doesnt mean you have to deposit.
        dont know which country you are from, but if from usa you cannot open real money account

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.