PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

freeroll tournament tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeroll tournament tickets

if you win a freeroll ticket but can't make the limited dates to play in a real money tourney what happens? i see under the expire column it doesn't say anything

It depends on the tournament, some tickets expire and others you can use again for a later tournament. What tournament freeroll exactly are you referring to? Raiser umbup:

Comment

it was one of those weekly freeroll tournaments, it refers me to a sat, sun real money tourny of badugi and hold em

can i continue playing these tourny's this week even though i won a ticket for this week? if i come in the top 64 etc again this week will i get a 2nd ticket for this week
      Attached Files
      Last edited by slash407; Fri Apr 11, 2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slash407 View Post
        it was one of those weekly freeroll tournaments, it refers me to a sat, sun real money tourny of badugi and hold em can i continue playing these tourny's this week even though i won a ticket for this week? if i come in the top 64 etc again this week will i get a 2nd ticket for this week
        I'm not sure, I still don't really know what weekly freeroll tournament you mean. It doesn't sound like anything run by PokerSchoolOnline. Maybe if you contacted support@pokerstars.com they might be able to help you here. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I think its the astromner freerolls. You can build up as many as you like and they dont expire. Hope this helps. HAPPY umbup:umbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.