PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

accuracy in My Stats feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuracy in My Stats feature

Does anyone else see weird things happening with the reporting of the stats on their profile page this month?

It took until April 5 for anything to be reported on MY Stats on my profile this month. Now that it has it contains inaccurate information and is missing information relating to the first two tournaments I played this month.The number of tournaments played is reported correctly, but the hands played is way off by a couple of hundred...The others are way off too, and so are my shooter stats (which I track manually). Strangely, the PSO Open league points seem to be fine and have been reported as they have always been (on time and in proper order).

Has anyone else ever noticed a behavior/omission like this? I'm wondering if stats two or three days days old often get processed/reported after the previous or the current day's have been or if these Stats are prone to errors in reporting.

It doesn't give me great confidence to play for stats when I see obvious stuff like this in the reporting. I hate the feeling of having to monitor everything like a hawk.

Hello cleobuddy, Interesting indeed. First and foremost please report your findings as soon as is possible to support@pokerschoolonline.com. I can't access your personal stats so that's why it would be good if you could shoot them a mail. I will also send a mail but it's much better coming from someone who actually plays in the leagues My Stats is still in Beta stage but this sounds like it's just an issue with missing data. If it is then Support will be able to fix quickly enough. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.