PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Email from PSO? Stating 2$ prize when lowest amount paid is 2.50$?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Email from PSO? Stating 2$ prize when lowest amount paid is 2.50$?

Wondering about an email which came in early this morning from pokerstars stating that a 2$ prize has been rewarded for monthly league, however the lowest amount I know of is 2.50 so long as player has accumalated 20vpps. Else it is only 0.50, I feel like something might be wrong as it also is stating to send identification for account verification before being paid this strange amount, to verifications@pokerstars.com

Is this a Fake email.??
    Thanks in advance!

Hello AceKilla21,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Comment

I had the same problem so I guess its not a fake email

Comment

I'm missing 50 cents.. lol
        best regards

Comment

Hi guys, Only support@pokerschoolonline.com will be able to help you with this Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'll wait, i'm sure they'll fix this..

Ty Raiser

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.