PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit miffed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit miffed

I got a nice $50 deposit from Intellipoker, I know this to be PSO so reckon i have done something really good, perhaps my blog won an award

Wait 30 mins, it gets clawed back... Looks like they only meant to transfer my PSO open league cash ...

Now don't get me wrong, if it was a mistake then I don't think I am owed the money but it's a little crap to put my hopes up like that and then dash them

Just wanted to vent on the subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by baud2death View Post
    Now don't get me wrong, if it was a mistake then I don't think I am owed the money but it's a little crap to put my hopes up like that and then dash them
    Hello baud2death,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Comment

Originally posted by PSO Admin View Post
      Hello baud2death,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline
      As this reads, Open League winners were sent an email about their winnings but were not sent an email about the error and correction.

If true this is some of the worse customer service I have ever seen.

Not a good decision.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvon...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.