PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One suggestion

Hello guys i have one suggestion and i think it would be great. Well we all know that a lot of ppl play Poker School Open League just for fun so my proposal is to put some kind of password on forums only for members of Poker School so guys that dont really wanna play League cant play it and it would be more fair for serious members and i think quality of poker would be better too.
    What u think about that ? Cheers

Hi Brad

Thanks for your post. As you are most likely aware the open league has been the topic of discussion for a long time and you can find members views in varouse forums in the school.

If you notice in the title of the league it says open league, which means its open to all, you do not need to be a PSO member to play .

While i think its unlikely for Pokerstars to change the format, you can always send them your idea which they will consider, but you may not get a responce. Just send your idea to ideas@pokerstars.come.

Good luck at the tables.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.