PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier skill league qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier skill league qualifier

I received a ticket to a multi tournament called, premier skill league qualifier. What is that ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by ilovegirlz36; Thu Mar 27, 2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

where is the support I asked a question

Comment

Hi ilovegirlz36! Here is a link to the qualifier league information. It's one of the two ways to get into the premier league and takes the ticket and $1.10 for each tourney. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24) P.S. We reply to posts within 24 hours (normally sooner), as we're spread out throughout the world, so may or may not be online when a post is made... but we do respond to them.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So, I should not use this ticket until I get into the premier league in order to increase my chance to qualify or I have to play it to be into the premier league? Right now im around top 500 of the open league

Comment

The ticket just allows you to play in the qualifier league. It's a ticket that you will always have and is not a 1-time ticket. You can qualify for the premier either thru the open or the qualifier. If you're in the top 500 of the open, I'd stick with it, as you're doing very well.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.