PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private message

I commented on a blog and received an e-mail instructing me to go to a link which I did but I cannot get in to read the message. I am not a big computer guy and am sorry to bother you guys with such a dumb question but could you walk me through it. I will write down the instructions so I do not bother you again. Also when it asks me to download in xml,csv or text which do I need to use.THANKS...You all have been so cool and quick with your responses cannot express my appreciation enough

Hi there!

You need to be logged in to PSO in order to read your private messages. I am guessing that was the problem. One easy way to find your messages is to do the following.
    1. logg in to www.pokerschoolonline.com
    2. Click the "Home" tab in the upper left.
    3. On the Home page, you will see your personal info in the upper right hand on a white panel. Under your name you should see "Messages" click on that to find your private messages.

If you still have problems, I can get a mod to help you. They are better at these things than I am.

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

Thanks

I seem to have got it. Thanks for the help. I was getting network connection messages at the time I was trying but when I tried later everything popped up.THANKS AGAIN FOR THE TIPS. APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO OFFER YOUR HELP...billnmex

Comment

Good stuff! We are here to help

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.