PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is currently Head of PSO Support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is currently Head of PSO Support?

I am having a lot of issues with PSO Support at the moment - through trying to be helpful and pointing out problems I have encountered.

Just wondering who is in charge these days and if they would like to contact me to discuss.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Hello Ed,

Any dealing you have with PSO support you will need to handle with them.

If you have a problem with the forum feel free to contact myself, with the PSO site contact Paul, Live Training contact Dave anything else PSO support.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
      Hello Ed,

Any dealing you have with PSO support you will need to handle with them.

If you have a problem with the forum feel free to contact myself, with the PSO site contact Paul, Live Training contact Dave anything else PSO support.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
      Thanks Brian

I am still in ongoing communications with PSO support so hopefully they are getting the message.

My issues are certainly NOT with this site, this forum or any PSO staff I have dealt with here - but with the overarching PSO/Intellipoker global support. After long delays to my queries and now a flurry of back and forth I have requested things be sent 'upstairs'. If the supervisor who gets my messages forwarded to them has the same attitude I will keep pushing - so just thought it would be nice to know who has the final say.

I appreciate that everyone here is as helpful as possible. I think I have opened a bit of a can of worms though and feel a bit like I have put myself in the firing line. I have posted stuff in this forum which I hope is not seen as me being negative towards this site - but I strongly felt it needed to be openly aired. I hope it can be sorted swiftly now.

We haven't had too much controversy recently so maybe it was just due - trust me to be the one to stumble on it.

Cheers

Ed
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.