PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sessions Won't Be Recorded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sessions Won't Be Recorded

Hi all, Just to let you know that for the immediate future we will not be recording our live training sessions at PokerSchoolOnline so if you can't get to the session you won't be able to watch it at a later date. This may be reviewed again in the near future and we'll update you here when we resume recording again. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

noooooooo!!!!!!!!

This is terrible news!!!!! Is it because of the replayer issues? Will they be fixing it soon??

*cry* *cry*

Comment

It's unfortunate alright Sam but nothing we can do about it for now. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Okay, thanks Raiser - am sure everyone's doing their best umbup:

Comment

^^

Dang.

The gooooood news is... l have noticed the new vids from some of the pros, and they seem to be series!
          Nom Nom.
          Though l learn something new pretty much everytime l see one of our recorder trainings, it's usually because of watching them multiple times. Live trainings are awesome, but sometimes l am just too low on spoons to actually pick anything up. Not being able to watch them again, weeks later even, will be a big loss for me and l expect some of the other students too. Therefor, if we have a vote... l vote for recording them again!

And you have to admit.. watching Dave type something, then erase, then type again, then erase, then type again, is quite amusing. Typos FTW Dave! <3 haha

Comment

Where do we have to go to register to those live training session? Until I found it, I will watch video already recorded.. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovegirlz36 View Post
              Where do we have to go to register to those live training session? Until I found it, I will watch video already recorded.. thank you.
              Hi ilovegirlz36, If you click on the Live Training tab at the top of the page you see a list of all the live training sessions coming up at PSO Here's some instructions on how to join a live training session: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Instructions Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Is it allowed for members to record sessions themselves and upload them to the likes of Youtube for personal use?

If not, I take it there is nothing wrong with recording the sessions and just using them for personal use without uploading them to hosting sites?

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
                  Is it allowed for members to record sessions themselves and upload them to the likes of Youtube for personal use? If not, I take it there is nothing wrong with recording the sessions and just using them for personal use without uploading them to hosting sites?
                  No problem at all if it's for personal use Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.