PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats beta

Hi, I would like to know if the beta stats is working properly.. Because I know I have more showdown win then what the stats beta are showing to me. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

For info on Beta stats please contact support@pokerstars.com
    Poker School Mods do not have access to members accounts, but support will help you.

Comment

Last time I compared it to my PokerTracker stats, it seemed to be pretty close for most stats.

The major reasons why you might see a difference:
      • You're aware that it only calculates stats for the PSO Open League games?
      • It only updates once a day - about 10:00UTC - and sometimes it updates the number of tournament counter without actually processing the stats for all of them (but catches up the next day)

Small differences in the stats I've seen are:
      • Showdowns won - It might treat split-pots differently to PokerTracker.
      • Total hands - it counts hands where you move table onto the button (and the small blind I think) and don't get dealt in.

VPIP, PFR and CBET seem pretty much spot on (probably differing only because of the difference in hand count).

I have, however, never managed to reproduce the shooter factor calculation, despite a lot of trying. It does roughly what the formula says, but I can't get the exact number.

Paul

Comment

Ok, and yeah I knew that those stats were just for the PSO tournament :P. I think, like you said, they dont count those split pot and the multi winner on the same pot because that happen very often

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.