PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

share and win no ticket again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• share and win no ticket again

I have shared on twitter twice already for the share and win promo but still no ticket recieved its the same every month can someone help please.
    thankyou

jokerace68

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
    I have shared on twitter twice already for the share and win promo but still no ticket recieved its the same every month can someone help please. thankyou jokerace68
    Hello JokerAce68, Mods here in the forum are not able to help you with this because we have no access to members personal accounts. To get help with this you will need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars Support Team will be happy to help you out Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      Hello JokerAce68, Mods here in the forum are not able to help you with this because we have no access to members personal accounts. To get help with this you will need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars Support Team will be happy to help you out Cheers, Raiser umbup:
      Thankyou Royalraise85 il give that a goumbup: jokerace68

Comment

No tickets

Know how you feel JokerAce68 I have never gotten a ticket myself.
        5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.