PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my stats problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stats problem

hello can somebody help me

when i click "my stats" it says

"n order to start tracking your statistics and have the opportunity to win a share of our monthly prizes, you will need to take part in our Poker Leagues."

but i am poker league member so why i can not see my statistick

Hi PRO_VEKSINHO,

You must opt in to the Shooting Stats promotion to see your scores. Go to your profile page and click on edit. At the very bottom of the page it will ask whether you would like to participate in the promo. Select "yes" and click "Submit."

This should be all you need to do since you have your PSO member ticket.

Good luck at the tables!

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thank you

Comment

yesterday i do this but today again in may stats says

thet i do not have stats recorded

Comment

Hi PRO_VEKSINHO,

The Shooting Stats leaderboard only updates about once per day but sometimes it can be delayed. If it still has not updated by tomorrow, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com. They will be happy to assist you.

Joss
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.