PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intellipoker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intellipoker

    What do I need to register in the Intellipoker tourneys???

  • #2
    Hi lucho1949! Intellipoker is a different school from PSO and a member can only be a member and play in the games from one of the schools. If you would like to move to one of the others, then please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to assist. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator



    6 Time Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      Now I understand !!Is either one or the other!en I'll stay in PSO!!anks very much.

      Comment


      • #4
        Can members just make an account with pokershcoolonline.com and not use the intelipoker one?

        Comment


        • #5
          Members can only have 1 account and be a member of only one school. They can choose whichever one they want, but can only be a member of one.

          John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator



          6 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
            Members can only have 1 account and be a member of only one school. They can choose whichever one they want, but can only be a member of one.
            So.. let's say I have an account with intellipoker.ro and I would like to move to pso.com. What exactly do I have to do?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ps95593 View Post
              So.. let's say I have an account with intellipoker.ro and I would like to move to pso.com. What exactly do I have to do?
              You would need to contact support and they can transfer you to the other school.

              John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator



              6 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                You would need to contact support and they can transfer you to the other school.

                John (JWK24)
                I have a question for you.. If I passed the MTT Test and recived an MTT ticket on intellipoker.RO and I transfer to pokerschoolonline.COM, will I be eligible to take the test again on pso and recive another ticket?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ps95593 View Post
                  I have a question for you.. If I passed the MTT Test and recived an MTT ticket on intellipoker.RO and I transfer to pokerschoolonline.COM, will I be eligible to take the test again on pso and recive another ticket?
                  Absolutely not.

                  John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator



                  6 Time Bracelet Winner


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  X Cookies Information

                  We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.