PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill League Cancellations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill League Cancellations

Hi PSOers,

Due to the server restart at 7am ET, March 6th, 2014; the following PSO league games have been cancelled:

Open Skill League Tournaments at 1am & 5am ET, and the

Premier Skill league Qualifier at 7am ET

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Joss
    Team PokerSchoolOnline
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Joss,

You should also have cancelled the prem league game at 8am ET

I could not reopen Pokerstars until 08:01ET, registration was already closed. But 33 players had managed to register. This is very unfair. It would appear that certain regions of the world had an advantage (only east europe and new zealand were able to register). This further handicaps the rest of us who have to put up with soft play and collusion from that part of the world (and yes, where i see it i report it but i think they are getting subtle and using instant messaging rather than chat).

This has happened before and the response was that over the course of the month it doesn't matter. It does. This would be ok if the mean score for the tourney was 0. It will not be. Also, 9/33 players are going to get the Final Table bonus!

Please cancel this game now, only thing you can do if you value fairness.

Thanks

Jamie Millar

Pentire
    Last edited by Pentire; Thu Mar 06, 2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentire View Post
      Please cancel this game now, only thing you can do if you value fairness.
      Hello Pentire, Moderators here in the forum are not able to cancel any games, only PokerStars can do this. Please send an email with your complaint to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the Support Team will assist you. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Hello Pentire, Moderators here in the forum are not able to cancel any games, only PokerStars can do this. Please send an email with your complaint to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the Support Team will assist you. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
        Aren't there an in game operator for skill league? Really? Individually sending e-mails to pokerstars won't be helpfull since they won't care much about it because if you compare to all ps players say 300 people who couldn't join one single tournament is very insignificant. However, for the league players it is very important and I think even though you cannot cancel a tournament you moderators or/and operators should be the ones to carry our message as a whole to ps.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.