PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with live training?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with live training?

Does anyone have an update regarding the cancellation of so many training classes?

Is this do to a new training tool or something else?

Thanks for the quick response.

2easy764

yes i have noticed quite a few empty days lately.
    but do realise that the trainers have to have there own time so would be vacant days.
    not complaining because its free when it is on.

Comment

I believe there was a problem with the training software which i found out when the training was cancelled on sunday.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Febraury-23rd

The link above was where i found out about the live training cancellations and im sure they will be back up and running soon

Hope this helps,

cheers

Ads

Comment

Hi guys,

Indeed there was a problem with the new training tool roll out but the techs are working on it as a priority and hope to have everything working within the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the mean time maybe you can check out some of our video library to keep your poker minds sharp!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Can you please cancel the class two days before training? I opened my schedule just for live session and found out it was cancelled several times. It should not be hard when the software be available or not at least a day before.

Comment

Originally posted by aznhaxor View Post
            Can you please cancel the class two days before training? I opened my schedule just for live session and found out it was cancelled several times. It should not be hard when the software be available or not at least a day before.
            When we know the training is not possible, we do. In this case that's exactly what we did, once the problem was identified and a timeline for resolution given to us, we immediately canceled classes during that time. When notified the timeline would need to be extended, we again canceled classes accordingly.

It's not always possible, sometimes things have to cancel on short notice, but when possible we always do.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Live training should be good to go for today, HRLive player has passed the testing.

We've been advised that members wishing to attend should clear their browsers cache first. If you're not sure how to do this, here are the instructions for almost all browsers:
              http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.