PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video files not found in the MTT training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video files not found in the MTT training

Just reporting this as I can't see it anywhere else and I would like to view them. I know you had problems last month when changing servers but the ones that wouldn't play then, do now so I'm guessing this is a different problem?

Shakti9

Hello, Can you link me to one of the videos that are not working for you? Which web browser are you using? Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Here's the link to the first one of the set: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Poker-Tutorial and I'm using Firefox 27.0.01.

Thank you.
      Last edited by Shakti9; Fri Feb 28, 2014, 06:42 AM. Reason: added that the link was just for the first one

Comment

Hi Shakti9, Yes, this is definetley a problem with the video and not with your browser. Thank you for letting us know about this and we will fix this issue as soon as possible. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.