PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notification of a comment on your blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of a comment on your blog

I've just went through my past blogs and notice a few people have commented without me noticing.

It would have been nice had I known at the time they were posted as I either could have "liked" their comment or replied to it.

Could you get your programmers to implement sending an email when someone makes a comment or clicks like?

Thanks

Mark
    Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
    I've just went through my past blogs and notice a few people have commented without me noticing.

It would have been nice had I known at the time they were posted as I either could have "liked" their comment or replied to it.

Could you get your programmers to implement sending an email when someone makes a comment or clicks like?

Thanks

Mark
    I have wished for something like this too, but would prefer a notification on the web page, for example in the box where thenumber of new "Private Messages" is shown, maybe in the "Blog" section

Alternatively an "order by newest comment date" option in 'My Blog'

Comment

Hello Ovalman

Thanks for your post, could you please pass your suggestion to ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com,
      for their consideration. Thanks again.

Tony
      Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Feb 16, 2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

OK sent, hope I'm not sending it to you
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I got a failed delivery notice for that ideas@mypokerschool.com email address. You sure it's correct? And if it is, are you sure it's working correctly?
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

did you forget the 'online' part?

Comment

Last edited by royalraise85; Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Maybe a typo by Wiltshireman corrected by RR. I copied and pasted the email given.

Or maybe I'm just going senile
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.