PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

Why there is no sit&go games for fpp prize pool only? Example: you enter 360p sng with 10 fpp and you have a chance to win more fpps. No idea if that's right forum/sub-forum to ask stuff like that.
    In case I missed something and games like that exist, it would be nice if you could point me to their direction
    (i'm not talking about fpp satts in case someone misunderstood)

Hi herrpderrp

Unfortunaly it is not possible to set up SnG tourneys in our home games club. However if you were refering to Pokerstars main client, please send your idea, suggestion to ideas@pokerstars.com they welcome ideas , and although they may not reply, they will always give consideration to ideas received from pokerstars members.

Best wishes,
    Wiltshireman

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.