PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder Qualifiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder Qualifiers

First I want to say THANKS for all the great classes and info. My question is I was told that I am not eligible for the $8 bankroll builder and I would like to know why. I have never made a deposit and THOUGHT I was following procedures taking the courses and quizzes. Also there is so much to try and take in for someone new as myself and after reading of a member taking the courses etc. he or she was able to earn enough to play real money games and I was hoping to do the same, so I would like to know if there is a special course or page that I can go to to have the chance to get in on the real money games by earning my way in through the courses and quizzes and not have to make an actual deposit? THANKS AGAIN. I have been really IMPRESSED with the whole experience so far

Hi billnmex,

There could be a number of reasons why you are not eligible for any given promotion but moderators do not have access to that kind of information. For this you will need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Glad you're enjoying what PSO has to offer!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.