PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bounty ( Progessive Versions )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty ( Progessive Versions )

Hey

Just seen on the promo's page about Pokerstars now doing progressive Bounty Hunter style tournaments.

Does anyone know where these can be found or what times/days they run etc. Im really struggling to find them - all i can find is the "set fee knockout" style tournaments.

Thanks

sng tab/multi table tab/low tab/$11 buy in 180 seater progressive ko
    I think they only run between certain hours of the day though.. I/e higher traffic hours.
    The have a little red target sign instead of the grey k/o symbol.
    at the time of writing this they are available

Comment

Hi WickedNemo,

You can find the progressive knockouts by selecting "tourney" > "regular" > "all." Type "progressive" in the search bar and check it. Hope this helps.

Joss
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you to both replies.

Much Appreciated.

Managed to find some, will keep checking,currently slightly too high for my BR management
        Last edited by WickedNemo; Mon Feb 10, 2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.