PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podcast - new interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast - new interest

pod cast have taking my i volume it interest but i am worried about the download volume do you no how much MBs are used while watching a pod cast

Originally posted by rockyron59 View Post
    pod cast have taking my i volume it interest but i am worried about the download volume do you no how much MBs are used while watching a pod cast
    ***Moved to Support Section*** Hi rockyron59, Every episode would have a different file size, for example, Episode 3 has a size of 38.0 MB You don't need to download the episode to listen to it though. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      ***Moved to Support Section*** Hi rockyron59, Every episode would have a different file size, for example, Episode 3 has a size of 38.0 MB You don't need to download the episode to listen to it though. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
      I think you're wrong RR, even if you listen online you're still using bandwidth and using your internet. It still takes up space in your devices memory although only in the temporary folder. That 38MB is a good indicator for the O/P however, I wouldn't imaging any episode will be over 50MB unless you increase the quality (which isn't needed) or increase the length of each show.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Oval umbup: Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

pod cast

thank you

Comment

stats

I really like the stats figure is helping me improve my game thank you

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.