PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flag avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag avatars

hello the new flag avatars for the promo support your country are out now i havent emailed stars yet but,

Somehow i got my avatar switched with a flag!!?!?!?!

and i want my avatar back it says you can get your old avatar back before 23rd but cant find out how was hoping some one can help me out.

Regards,
    Prohorse3
    don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Does anyone know why my Avatar and a few others have changed to Country Flags ? instead of the one I have had for years ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Bill
      You may know that pokerstars are running a show your national flag promotion, and may have put your national flag in place of your avature by default im sure you can opt out if you want. support@pokerstars.com will give you the info you need.

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
        Hi Bill You may know that pokerstars are running a show your national flag promotion, and may have put your national flag in place of your avature by default im sure you can opt out if you want. support@pokerstars.com will give you the info you need.
        I don't mind providing it is only temporary. Is it ? umbup:
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Bill,

The country avatars will be with us until February 23rd.

Joss
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Joss/ umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: Bill
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Prohorse3,

I'm not sure if it just lets you switch back and forth but the option to choose a flag avatar is at the top of the Options tab in the client. Give that a try but if it doesn't work just shoot an email to support@pokerstars.com and they'd be happy to help you I'm sure.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Am considering changing flags of certain select countries.. so I could get more action?

Comment

***Threads Merged as they are the same topic*** Raiser umbup:

Comment

hi to all please I do like to know how to put the avatar in ? I cant see the opt

Comment

Originally posted by Gicappa View Post
                      hi to all please I do like to know how to put the avatar in ? I cant see the opt
                      Are you a PokerStars.com player or a PokerStars.net player? I'm not sure if there is an avatar option for .net players Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

If you're a PokerStars.com player you can change your avatar in the client. Go to 'Account' > 'Change Image'
                        The PokerStars Team will then review your avatar and approve it, usually within 24 hours Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

If you're looking to insert a Flag Avatar for the promotion here's the DETAILS How to get your country avatar
                          • To activate your personalized country flag avatar, simply click the ‘Get avatar’ button on any of the banners currently running in the PokerStars game client. Alternatively:
                          • Open the PokerStars lobby and click ‘Options’ on the top menu bar
                          • Hit ‘Country Avatars’
                          • Choose from the list of available countries
                          • Note that the special custom-made avatar will replace your current avatar image. You can however revert back to your original image at any time.
                          Raiser umbup:

Comment

hi i'm net player , whats the different

Comment

hi i'm net player , whats the different
                              Hi again, I don't know why but I don't think that .net players have an option for avatars. I would suggest emailing support@pokerstars.com Maybe they would be able to help you out here Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.