PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog post pending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog post pending

Hi

I've had a blog post pending for a while now.. and I've sent an email to PSO Admin earlier today.

Can anyone assist to have the post published? Or let me know if I need to change any content so it can be approved.

Thanks
    MR

Hi Marc Rae,

Your recent blog had been approved. If you edit it after that time it becomes unapproved again by default. In the future, please let us know so that we may approve it again. Hope this helps.

Joss
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu Feb 06, 2014, 02:47 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ah I see... thanks Joss.

Comment

blog posts

Hi there Joss

Just in general, how long would a blog post take to be cleared for publication?

Wanted to ask so I don't seem too pushy in the forums saying why my blog posts haven't been approved.

Cheers
        Marc

Comment

Hi Marc!

It depends. We're spread out all over the world, so we may not be awake or online when a member does one. We get to them within 24 hrs, but most of the time it's much quicker than that.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Understand now John.. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.