PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cant find my scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant find my scores

i have played 4 open league tournaments but when i go to see where i rank my user name doesnt show up and my stats say N/A can anybody help me find out what is going on thanks my id is 3gls.

Hi 3gls! Welcome to the forum. Have you passed the Poker Basics quiz yet? Passing this quiz gets you your PSO Member's ticket and this ticket is needed in order to receive a score in the leagues. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes i hve pyed for months this month when i went tocheck my scores i coudnt find my scores.

Comment

Hi 3gls!

I'll pass it along to the techs, so that they can look into it.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi 3gls!

The reason you don't see scores for the open league is that you qualified for the premier league and should have received and e-mail about this. Since you're in the premier, that is the league that you can accumulate points thru this month.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi JWK24, im having a SMALL problem with pso open league as well. When i click on 'league' tab up top (between forum/blogs and promotions) and then scroll down to the search feature for a specific player, my name wont come up..?..I do have a score and it does have my placement, but just wont bring me up when i type in my username. I'm trying to view the games I have played in to see where i placed in them. I have tried typing in diff players to see if their games come up and they do, so I'm a bit confused. Maybe a random prob.? Anyways appreciate ur help! Cheers
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by *MaXiNoUt* View Post
              but just wont bring me up when i type in my username. I'm trying to view the games I have played in to see where i placed in them.
              Hello *MaXiNoUt*, Can you please report this error to support@pokerschoolonline.com so that one of the techs can investigate this for you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

maybe the leading '*' ?
                try searching for MaXiNoUt

Comment

uh oh, that worked when I didn't include the (*). It gave me a drop down list of names and mine was one of them. I had already sent support an email though..eeks..I'll email them again and hopefully catch them on time to NOT bother trouble shooting prob. (Mind you though it has worked in the past with me typing in the (*) before so I wonder if I should leave email alone for them to look into???)
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Btw; thanks to both of use!!
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by *MaXiNoUt* View Post
                      I had already sent support an email though..eeks..I'll email them again and hopefully catch them on time to NOT bother trouble shooting prob. (Mind you though it has worked in the past with me typing in the (*) before so I wonder if I should leave email alone for them to look into???)
                      It's good that you did email them, this is clearly a bug and still needs to be reported and fixed, You did the right thing by emailing support and thank you for doing so Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

yes clearly a bug.

as the search function is case-insensitive and ignores non-word characters, my guess is that they are failing to normalize the input the same way as the search data.

Comment

hmm..interesting thnk uumbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

just an update for yous, I did get a replay to the email I sent support. They state that it is the '*' and to type m instead of the astrick first and the list should drop down. So we know that it does work that way, but honestly it has worked in the past me typping in *MaXi - from there instead of a bunch of names dropping down it was only mine..oh well no big deal for sure so im going to leave it as is as I don't wanna be a pest lol..thanks for your help and thoughts to both! umbup: cya's later and gl in any endevours
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.