PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars TV

I have been looking to watch the last Sunday million final table Played the 2nd February 2014. But I can't seam to be able to find it. I can find all the others and I have stalked Tucker on Twitter and he has tweeted its out there. I cant tweet him because I don't have a twitter account. If someone could post the link that would be tops.umbup: I thinks its just my computer I think it will be a good one as I was railing the final table live. Thanks Chuckkky

Hey Chuckkky, I only see the one there from January 26th, maybe they didn't upload Feb 2nd yet? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks Raiser, I think it will be worth watching when it comes outumbup: chuckkky

Comment

Hey Chuck, I found it on You Tube Raiser umbup:

Comment

Did Effsea move to Finland? Hiccup Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks Raiser
            they must of just posted it,

http://www.pokerstars.tv/channels/20...2nd-2014.shtml

chuckkky
            Last edited by chuckkky; Wed Feb 05, 2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
              Did Effsea move to Finland? Hiccup Raiser umbup:
              lol....hiccup......lov the handle, he must be a relative..lol Cheers All
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.