PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about the find a player option under request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the find a player option under request

hi poker buds, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the reason why i cannot "find player" when i click on request tab on the poker client, and the player im actually wanting to find is playing on pokerstars at the time i click on "find player"

Originally posted by nemesis0310 View Post
    hi poker buds, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the reason why i cannot "find player" when i click on request tab on the poker client, and the player im actually wanting to find is playing on pokerstars at the time i click on "find player"
    Hello nemesis0310, Players can opt to 'Hide from Search' in the PokerStars client so that they won't be found when a player searches for them. Players can do this by going to 'Options' > 'Hide From Search Feature' Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

i found out about it just after i posted the tread, but thanx anyway

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.