PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Maintenance - January 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Maintenance - January 28th

Hello Members,

On Tuesday, January 28th, PokerSchoolOnline will carry out some scheduled maintenance to our website. Please note that members may experience some downtime while this work is in progress.

We thank you for your patience while these necessary upgrades are being completed and we hope that our service will resume as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,
    Team PokerSchoolOnline
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

bump
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Missing Avatars

Is it just a coincidence that since this update all forum avatars are returning 404 status?

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by KGClarke View Post
        Is it just a coincidence that since this update all forum avatars are returning 404 status? Kev
        Hey Kev, There's a few bugs and we'll report all of them. It will probably take a few days to get all the kinks ironed out Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hand replayer is not working either.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
            Hand replayer is not working either.
            Thanks bhoylegend, We've reported this already If anyone comes across anything else please let us know here in this thread. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

umbup:

Comment

Missing forum posts

I cant seem to find my old forum posts I have completed the second part of the bankroll builder and i cant find the thread to post it

Comment

Same here. I cannot find my old forum post for my bankroll builder.

Comment

Hi jdoglorenzo and aznhaxor,

Thanks for reporting this!

jdoglorenzo, you can find your thread here.

aznhaxor, you can find yours here.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

Like jdoglorenzo and aznhaxor, only a few of my old forum posts are showing up when I click on the 'Posts in forum' section of my profile. I can't find my bankroll builder thread as a result of this.

Additionally, in the results for the OSL, some of the tournaments are missing the number of participants; it should be 10000 for all the missing ones as far as I can tell. It doesn't matter, just wanted to bring it to your attention as it's a little curious that the numbers have gone missing for some of the tournaments since the website update.

Thanks in advance,
                      Snufkin_P

Comment

Originally posted by Snufkin_P View Post
                        Hi, I can't find my bankroll builder thread as a result of this.
                        Hello, Your Bankroll Builder thread can be found HERE Raiser umbup:

Comment

Forum links redirecting.

Hello, again.

The links "Your recent posts" and "Forum Hot Topics" on the Forum Home Page both send the same query and redirect to "Posts From Last day". The "Posts in forum" link that others have described here is similarly redirected.

Is it safe to assume that any link with a 302 Redirect is known about, or shall I keep them coming (if there are any more, that is)?

Regards,
                          Kev

Comment

Originally posted by KGClarke View Post
                            Is it safe to assume that any link with a 302 Redirect is known about, or shall I keep them coming (if there are any more, that is)? Regards, Kev
                            Hi Kev, Yes we know about them but please keep reporting anything amiss that you find, it's helpful to us and appreciated! Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

When checking my leaderboard stats, when I click on my points total to see what points were earned from tourneys played the column for the # of participants is showing blank, so it doesn't tell me how many players were in the tourney.

Hope I explained it sufficiently for you to know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.