PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hand replayer not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand replayer not working

i can not add anymore hands to the hand replayer, i currently have 41 hands and it will not let me add anymore. anyone else have the same problem or know why?

Originally posted by 666bonez187 View Post
    i can not add anymore hands to the hand replayer, i currently have 41 hands and it will not let me add anymore. anyone else have the same problem or know why?
    Hi there, I'm not sure what the total amount of hands are that the replayer will accept. I'll try to find out more info and if I hear anything I will post back here. In the meantime if you wish to email support@pokerschoolonline.com with this question also you might get a better response. Sorry I can't be of more help but I really do not know at this stage. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok thx

Comment

Hi,

Are you sure you copied correctly the entire hand history? I had the same problem yesterday, but when I looked with more attention I noted that somehow I didn't selected the entire hand history before copying. I reselected again the hand history, I did copy/paste and saved the hand and the save worked.

Cheers
        Cris

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.