PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I passed the MTT quiz, but the website says I'm ineligible for the promotion! It lies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed the MTT quiz, but the website says I'm ineligible for the promotion! It lies

Hello,

could you guys unluck my MTT quiz promotion reward, as I just passed the quiz?!

The website said I was ineligible for the promotion, but it also claimed that for the Bankroll Builder quizzes, but I was eligible!

I haven't done the MTT quiz before, and I have not yet deposited any real money into my account (though I plan to, soon! ).

As a side note, I have completed my >>BANKROLL BUILDER<< promotion yesterday, and I would like it to be acknowledged.

Thank you all for the help!

I got the ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by Cod On Tilt View Post
      I got the ticket!
      Great that you got your ticket! Just for future reference the Moderator Team here can't help with tickets etc because we cannot access your account. Any questions regarding tickets should be sent to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars Support Team will be able to check your account and sort the issue for you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.