PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't watch the Video Tutorials!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't watch the Video Tutorials!

Hello,

I'm getting "Error loading meadia: File not found." when I attempt to watch the Video Tutorials; sometimes, I get it in the middle of the video!

This saddens me.

Is this a known issue, or am I the only one experiencing this?

What should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Cod On Tilt View Post
    Is this a known issue, or am I the only one experiencing this?
    This sounds like a problem with your Flash Player settings on your browser. The first thing I would try is using a different web browser to watch the videos. Firefox works best Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

Have you tried launching the videos, today?

Can the videos also be found on a video site such as youtube or vimeo?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cod On Tilt View Post
        Hi! Thanks for the reply! Have you tried launching the videos, today? Can the videos also be found on a video site such as youtube or vimeo? Thanks!
        Our videos are not on You Tube but we do have a You Tube channel with teaser videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/PSOOfficial I get the same error you are experiencing using the Google Chrome web browser but never with FireFox Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

we can download your videos or not???

Comment

They don't work in Firefox either! They play for one minute and then just stop. I updated flashplayer to latest version so that shouldn't be a problem, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by D71J View Post
              They don't work in Firefox either! They play for one minute and then just stop. I updated flashplayer to latest version so that shouldn't be a problem, I think.
              Hi D71J, Do you get an error message when the video stops? If you do it would be great if you could take a screenshot of it and email it to support@pokerschoolonline.com One of the techs will then look into to it for you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.