PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stats problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats problem

Hey i got a stats problem.. I enabled my stats and already edited my profile like 3 days ago.. I know i had to do it before 20th and we are roughly on 15th...

Anyone could help me ??

thanks

regards

Originally posted by neygi View Post
    Hey i got a stats problem.. I enabled my stats and already edited my profile like 3 days ago.. I know i had to do it before 20th and we are roughly on 15th... Anyone could help me ?? thanks regards
    Hello, The minimum requirement for both leaderboards is that you play at least 150 hands and 5 Open League tournaments in the month. These leaderboards only apply to the Open League. Results from the Premier League and Qualifier League are not included. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...es-Every-Month If your stats have not updated when you have played the minimum required then please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the Support Team will help you with this. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

will do beacuse they havent updated at all !

Thank you very much !

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.