PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League Standings Explanation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Standings Explanation

Hi Guys,
    I wonder if someone can help me understand how the (open skill) league scoring works.

I joined the league yesterday, played three games & got up to position 3005 and then went to bed. Today, I played one tourney, finished very early, not happy. I checked my league standing & saw that I had gone up to position 1677 having dropped 35 places. My score had gone from 1640 to 1709 overnight.

Every time I finished a tourney I checked my league standings & they seemed to have been updated, so I was very pleasantly surprised by my league standing even tho I was less happy with my tourney finish.

Can anyone tell me how this I'd possible?

Regards
    Tony

Hi Tony,

From what I can see your score went up because you finished 239th in the 17:00 ET tournament yesterday. If you look below the league table which you can find here you should see a summary of your results with exactly how many points you scored for each game you played. I can only surmise that when you checked last night this game's results had not been updated yet.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
      From what I can see your score went up because you finished 239th in the 17:00 ET tournament yesterday. If you look below the league table which you can find here you should see a summary of your results with exactly how many points you scored for each game you played.
      Hey Fadyen,

When you say "look below the league table" do you actually mean "enter you screen name into the search box and click on your drop-down entry" or are you talking about some other feature that I have not yet spotted?

Comment

Originally posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
        Hey Fadyen,

When you say "look below the league table" do you actually mean "enter you screen name into the search box and click on your drop-down entry" or are you talking about some other feature that I have not yet spotted?
        I spotted it!

You need to click on the score in your table line!

Comment

That's what I meant, thanks for clarifying that Tweedle umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Awesome!!!!

I have found my scores for each tournament and my Stats too. I think this site is truly awesome. I joined in November & watched a few videos & read some of the courses but I had no idea that there was this much stuff to help beginners. I used to play a bit of 888 Poker but I am totally converted to PokerStars now.

Thank you for such an awesome site

Also, thanks Tweedle for the tip about clicking on the score.

Comment

Happy to hear you're enjoying what PSO has to offer, we're glad to have you here!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Fadyen, I'm having a great time playing in the Open Skill & Premier Skill Qualifying leagues. I'm taking a few lessons too & I really do think my game is improving.

Thanks for making me so welcome & a great bit of software.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.