PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! :d

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!! :d

FINALLY!!! I finally managed to put enough time aside to take the poker school lessons and pass the MTT quiz...thank you...thank you....

Im on fire!!!

IM ON FIRE!!! I also just passed the STT quiz too ...man i am so superduper stoked...I had failed the quizez multiple times because I never had the time to go through the allocated courses...all it took was time and concentration (which means peace and quiet lol) and I came out on top!! YAY FOR ME

Comment

yes we are defnitly family my boy

yes we are defnitly family my boy....both courses done and dusted...both quiz'z nailed and the knowledge soaked in and ready for testing on the tables...see you tonight

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.