PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just passed the mtt quiz :d...but.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just passed the mtt quiz :d...but.....

I just passed the mtt quiz :d...but.....can anyone please tell me how long it will take to be awarded my $3.30 ticket?

Hi nanaval60, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! It can take up to 24 hours for the quiz tickets to be credited to your account. Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! umbup: Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well first of all, thank you very much for the warm welcome and thank you for giving me a swift answer to my question. I really appreciate it. And thanks to pokerstars for taking the time and effort to putting pokerschool together. I am finding all the lessons very helpful and think its a truely great idea. keep up the good work, and good luck at the tables

Comment

haha yesss mum!!

FINALLY!!! I too finally managed to put enough time aside to take the poker school lessons and pass the MTT quiz...thank you...thank you....

So..Mr.Super Mod...24 hours you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by matthemaori View Post
          So..Mr.Super Mod...24 hours you reckon?
          Joss would be Miss Mod lol, but yes generally 24 hours or so. And if you ever have any problems not being awarded any tickets or prizes after that amount of time has passed support@pokerschoolonline.com should always be able to help you out. umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

im just wondering as to why im not eligible of the said promotion when i passed the online quiz?

Comment

Hello freezedflame,

There are various reasons why some members may not be eligible for certain promotions but unfortunately moderators here cannot access your account so we're not able to tell you why. To get an answer you would need to send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.