PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Money

When did PS start charging Real Money for Play Chips? This is ridiculous! Are they now trying to compete with Zynga?

Hi Ace King 61,

You can still get play money chips for free if your play money balance goes below 100 chips. You may reload to 1000 chips up to three times per hour. However recently PokerStars has recently decided to give the option to purchase more play money chips if you wish. This has been in conjunction with a number of updates such as the new facebook app that shares a player pool with the .net client. For more info or any questions on these please feel free to contact support@pokerstars.com.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I sent the question to support and never got a reply.
      Attached Files

Comment

Support usually reply within 24 hours but if for some reason they don't maybe try resending your questions. They should get to you as soon as they can.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

It is totally ridiculous I agree we used to play home games for decent play money prizes and now you cant even transfer more than 1k chips. Sure screwed up a lot of home games for play chips. I do notice they don't buy them back though if we have excess. Someone wasn't thinking about home games etc when they did this.
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.