PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shares and Stakes Results Chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shares and Stakes Results Chart

Just an idea, but maybe PSO can put together a Grid Chart so that any share or stake offering from a player can be copied and pasted in there Offering

This would include Date, Tourament##, Entry Fee,Finished position,and Profit result.

A lined Grid chart would make overall results easier to read and compute for all investers and also easier INPUT for the Player Offering shares to input as many games needed and reults in a more uniformed way

Tournament Parser does all this, just ask a horse to use it all the player has to do once they have it is copy and paste a player history audit from pokerstars and it does the rest, makes both the horse and backers life so much easier..

BTW, it is the 2nd time I mentioned it recently and I have no personal affiliation to it, but it is just a great piece of kit.

Comment

Hello River,

As I have said else where in the forum PSO is not a staking site, we offer staking for those who want to use it.

We have no plans to be making any grids or anything else at this time.

Everyone who uses the staking section needs to understand if they not happy with the way a stake is set up do not invest! You money is what makes the stake run so if your investing in stakes you not like the way they set there is the problem.

Dave has a great blog about staking all should read and take in

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.