PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sitting here twiddling my thumbs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sitting here twiddling my thumbs...

    ...waiting for stars to release TCOOP 2014 schedule

    as far as i know it's always been held in january
    is it being pushed back to february? any idea when the schedule will be released? it's a highlight of my poker year, i wuv tcoop <3


    thanks if any of y'all can help a turbo donk in distress

  • #2
    A wild guess here with no factual information to base it on whatsoever, so if I'm wrong, and it causes further distress to you or any other turbo D's.. oops is the best I can offer.

    The last PCA sat's are sunday.. that will free up a tab in the events bit, and would be the most likely marketing plan

    oooh I'm on fire here's two wild guesses for the price of one.. Maybe even after the next server restart, That's about due Wednesday I think..

    I need to lie down now..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stix144 View Post
      A wild guess here with no factual information to base it on whatsoever, so if I'm wrong, and it causes further distress to you or any other turbo D's.. oops is the best I can offer. The last PCA sat's are sunday.. that will free up a tab in the events bit, and would be the most likely marketing plan oooh I'm on fire here's two wild guesses for the price of one.. Maybe even after the next server restart, That's about due Wednesday I think.. I need to lie down now..
      i hope your flandog instinct is correct umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        While you are waiting for the schedule, are you considering a staking deal for your TCOOP lineup?

        GLGL

        Roland GTX

        Comment


        • #5
          well i had originally planned to do it on my other forum where im more well known but id be open to selling some action on here, if it'd sell

          i like to think turbos are my speciality and i have final tabled a tcoop before (didn't do great on that FT and will do better this time )


          so if PSO didn't mind that i'd also have action for different tcoops/mtts on another site then i'd happily sell some here

          Comment


          • #6
            All those stars under your name give you some credibility. And, your avatar just exudes seriousness - LOL! I'd be willing to invest

            There are rules for the staking section. Make sure you read them first.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey ouchbadbeat!

              GL in the ones you're playing. Just remember not to cross-sell between the two sites.

              John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator



              6 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
                well i had originally planned to do it on my other forum where im more well known but id be open to selling some action on here, if it'd sell

                i like to think turbos are my speciality and i have final tabled a tcoop before (didn't do great on that FT and will do better this time )


                so if PSO didn't mind that i'd also have action for different tcoops/mtts on another site then i'd happily sell some here
                Count me in

                Comment


                • #9
                  Flandog instincts just about won through Tcoop's are open now for you!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    phew! now i can get my planning ready and then unleash my turbo rampage on the world

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
                      phew! now i can get my planning ready and then unleash my turbo rampage on the world
                      Just don't forget to give the Flandogs a heads up We want in mileypoker:
                      Last edited by auntyrae; Thu Jan 09, 2014, 12:20 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X