PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

password reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password reset

hoping someone can help me out here as u can see I can get into pokerschool but I ve been trying for hours now to get a password reset so I can play my cash games but cant get any feedback from pokerstars as to why I cant receive a reset code to my email. or any response from them at all frustrated in on needing help plzzzz I have tried all other options with the mail
    Last edited by cuddles2004; Fri Jan 03, 2014, 05:02 PM.

Originally posted by cuddles2004 View Post
    hoping someone can help me out here as u can see I can get into pokerschool but I ve been trying for hours now to get a password reset so I can play my cash games but cant get any feedback from pokerstars as to why I cant receive a reset code to my email. or any response from them at all frustrated in on needing help plzzzz I have tried all other options with the mail
    There should be an option when trying to log-in to the PokerStars Client for a password reset. You will then receive an email to the registered email address for your account.

Have you emailed support@pokerstars.com about this? They are they only ones that can help you really as moderators here at the school cannot access members personal account info, only the PokerStars Support Team can do this

Normal response time for a reply is within 24 hours.

Cheers,
    Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty for ur reply yes I ve tried costomer support with no answer from them as of yet

Comment

Hi cuddles2004

On the main Pokerstars client, click on account, a drop down menue will appear which gives you the option among other things to change your account password.

Hope that helps
        Tony
        Last edited by wiltshireman; Sun Jan 05, 2014, 07:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.