PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$11.00 NL Hold'em [180 Players, Progressive Knockout]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • $11.00 NL Hold'em [180 Players, Progressive Knockout]

    Whilst browsing a few players on prolabs I found a guy who played loads of these games last month. Never heard of these before, but fancied a go. Only thing is after adjusting all my filters I still can't find this format anywhere? Is this game still going or was it just in trial mode?inking: Any help gratefully received
    Last edited by Danutz75; Fri Jan 03, 2014, 01:54 PM.

  • #2
    I just turned all my filters off and showed in progress games too, Nothing showing here either.

    But interesting that you bring them up, I had planned to ask some questions about them too, I.E what are other people's opinions of where they should fall in terms of B/R management calculations.

    And if anyone knew if we would be seeing more introduced across the different stake levels.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Danutz75 View Post
      Only thing is after adjusting all my filters I still can't find this format anywhere? Is this game still going or was it just in trial mode?inking: Any help gratefully received
      I think, that kind of format going longer that 1 month..and seen only one limit 11$

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for your reply It is very strange I can see it in the lobby today so may watch a few games and get stuck in next week Have played the $27 SUPER PROGRESSIVE KO and various super kos a lot and like the format so will look forward to having ago. Thanks again Nutz umbup:

        Comment


        • #5
          hi i find it in tourney>regular and its up top with sit and go 180 games it dont start reg till 2pm gmt hope this helps ps love these games umbup:umbup:also end reg at 2am
          Last edited by HAPPYSAP; Sat Jan 04, 2014, 08:13 PM.
          Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Stars can control times when games are spawned. So it may be that they are only available at certain times of the day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
              hi i find it in tourney>regular and its up top with sit and go 180 games it dont start reg till 2pm gmt hope this helps ps love these games umbup:umbup:also end reg at 2am
              Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
              Stars can control times when games are spawned. So it may be that they are only available at certain times of the day.
              Thanks guys I believe you have solved my mystery umbup:

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              X Cookies Information

              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.