PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was not awarded the '$10,000 Sit and Go Festive Freeroll' ticket I expected.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was not awarded the '$10,000 Sit and Go Festive Freeroll' ticket I expected.

I passed the SNG quiz on December 24 2013 (and received the 'Congratulations! You passed the PSO Sit & Go Quiz!' confirmation email).
    I then made a €20 deposit on my PS account. This deposit was credited to my account on December 31 2013.

So, from the information I can read about it in the PSO web site, I am confident I should have been awarded a'$10,000 Sit and Go Festive Freeroll' ticket. The problem is I cannot find it in the 'Tournament tickets' window.

I have sent this email to support@pokerschoolonline.com December 31, for them to award me this ticket or explain me why I am not eligible. But had no response yet.
    Tourney is tomorrow, so this becomes to be quite urgent.

-- Quantick

Ticket received.

Thanx, PSO support.

Comment

Great, glad every thing is ok for you.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.