PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League ticket

Just wanted to clarify something in regards to the topic title. In the last month's PSO League I finished as 117. and accumulated more than 20 VPP's, so that puts me for a place for this month Premier League? My worries are in regards that my status show less than 20 VPP's earned in December and I still haven't been rewarded with a ticket?

Hi gvozdenkolik, It looks to me like you qualified for a Premier league place so if you definitely earned more than the 20 VPPs required I wouldn't worry too much about what your status shows at the moment. It sometimes takes time to update those things correctly. You should receive a confirmation email on the 2nd of the month and receive your ticket then. Good luck in January's league umbup: Cheers, Chris
    Last edited by Fadyen; Wed Jan 01, 2014, 07:48 PM.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.