PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time bank

Hi, Question why is there a time bank, well there has been times when i have needed that extra 20/45 seconds, also they very in different tourneys,
    But there has been times when i have sat back and wanted to use the time bank 20 seconds i have left or full 30 seconds and as soon as it gets to it i've been folded, lost a few hands with this so now am scared to wait till time bank kicks in just in case it folds me, why does it do that, thank you,
    What am saying is sometimes it dont give you the time bank seconds just folds you.

You need to "click" the "Time Bank" button to activate the time bank.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by slettuce View Post
      You need to "click" the "Time Bank" button to activate the time bank.
      Unless there is ante or you're in one of the blinds

If you've put any money into the pot the time bank will auto-activate. This includes all postflop decisions - if you've reached the flop then time bank will definitely come on, whether you click it or not

Comment

is there a way to autotimebank other than tableninja. Because if you play more than one or two tables i see very little use of timebanks..

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.