PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPP discussions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPP discussions

Can anyone tell me what

Is worth to me? I've a target of 10,000VPPs for next year but not exactly sure of it's cash value.

Also I'm VIP Chrome atm but what games are the best value to play at

Bronze
    Chrome
    Silver
    Gold
    Platinum
    Supernova

I'm not expecting anyone to answer my question in full but if you've any information I'll update this O/P to reflect it.

TYIA.
    Bracelet Winner

This might be sharing something you already know, but making Silver Star every month made 6,000vpps which was worth $100 in vpp bonuses, and $150 in fpp bonuses, for a total of $250. Guess it could be worth even more for people who are good at converting fpps to T$ with satties - some people are really good at that!

Comment

Go for increasing your volume and your bankroll, not your VPPs and your ranking.

Comment

Hi O,

You can check out all the information about the VIP Club and how it works, HERE.

Hope this helps.

Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Not quiet sure ovalman what you mean when you ask what games are the best value to play? This doesn't change with status? Or do you mean what freerolls are available?

If you are looking for a game where you can get loads of points, loads of action then try Omaha zoom micros. Though don't bother unless you have a fairly deep roll as the variance is insane

Comment

Originally posted by TarekGG View Post
            Go for increasing your volume and your bankroll, not your VPPs and your ranking.
            I totally agree with you. Never worry about VPPs until you can beat the game.

My question is very vague Hoky but the VPP is also unclear.

100 VPPs in a month gets you Chrome Star but what can you buy with it except a freeroll? What is 100 VPPs worth for a years total? I want value and I don't think I'm the only one in the same boat.

I'm aiming for 10,000, what is it worth for me in cash?
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well 10k points would get you 100 entries into storm double shoutouts. The second table is easy as 5 get paid and one returns buy in, so just one table to beat.

If you can beat it 1 in 4 times then thats 25 x $11 = $275 in tourney $ .....pretty sure this is better than any cash for points.

Even though high variance hyper you should expect to beat that first table 1 in 4 times.

Comment

I just earned 10,000 VPPs for 2013. Stellar Rewards:
                $10 * 5
                $50 * 2
                ----
                $150

The FPPs you earn can be used to buy more cash according to your VIP status:
                Bronze $10 for 1,000 ($100)
                Silver $25 for 2,250
                Gold $75 for 6,250

The Silver/Gold multipliers help generate more FPPs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                  I totally agree with you. Never worry about VPPs until you can beat the game.

=)!

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
                    I just earned 10,000 VPPs for 2013. Stellar Rewards:
                    $10 * 5
                    $50 * 2
                    ----
                    $150

The FPPs you earn can be used to buy more cash according to your VIP status:
                    Bronze $10 for 1,000 ($100)
                    Silver $25 for 2,250
                    Gold $75 for 6,250

The Silver/Gold multipliers help generate more FPPs.
                    This is what I'm after.

I'm not after tournament tickets for my FPP/ VPPs just the cash value.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.