PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first deposit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first deposit

hello my dears!
    I have a slight problem because of my `easy going´,I made my first deposit but it slip my mind to deposit with the bonus code FREE 20,so I wander can you help me to get 100K privilege freerolls tickets for my first deposit even I missed bonus code?
    Here is recivement for my first deposit
    PokerStars Cashier <cashier1@pokerstars.com>
    5:50 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
    Purchase request time: 2013/12/17 17:50 CET

PokerStars Transaction ID: #1000188005

Purchase amount: USD 20.62 (EUR 15.00)
    Fees: No fee

Visa account: 4***********0052
    PokerStars Transaction ID: #1000188005
    This transaction will show up on your Visa statement as PokerStars

Your PokerStars Account Information:
    Name: DARKO SINCEK
    Email: *please do not post email addresses* - Fadyen
    User ID: DARKIANAC

If you have any further questions regarding this transaction, please contact "PokerStars Cashier" <cashier1@pokerst

Thank you for your time,MY regards

Darko Sinceak DARKIANAC
    Last edited by Fadyen; Wed Dec 18, 2013, 12:05 AM.

Hi DARKIANAC,

I'm afraid I don't think there's anything you can do if you forgot to input the bonus code. You might like to contact support@pokerstars.com to see if there's anything they can do for you.

As for the 100k Freerolls, if you manage to reach Chrome Star VIP status you can purchase free tickets to these in the VIP Store under 'Online Tournament Tickets'.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you mate,you showed me the lead.
      Stay cool

Comment

defo not, i also made same mistake a long time ago and emailed support, they were very supportive but couldnt help as it does say ENTER CODE when depositing.
        its a mistake that is often made by peeps, i know stars are under no obligation to do so , but a little reminder ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE NO CODE TO ENTER would help.
        and also a screen alcohol breath test would help thousands of folks

last bits just a bit of fun folks. i think (hic)

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.